In compliance with MCL 211.10f, with respect to the Audit Minimum Assessing Requirements (AMAR), we certify as follows:
1. The Caledonia Charter Township offices are open to the public from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Fridays 8 a.m. to noon each week, subject to holiday closings.
2. The property tax assessment roll and property appraisal cards are available for inspection and copying during Township office hours, without the necessity of a written request. The Township does not charge a fee for the providing of a property appraisal card.
3. During those days and hours when the Township offices are open but the Assessor is not present, one or more Township officials or staff members are trained and are available to fulfill requests to review the property tax assessment roll and to obtain copies of property appraisal cards.
4. Property tax records, assessment information and related property tax and assessment information is accessible at all times on the Township Internet website, the address of which is www.caledoniatownahip.org.
5. The email address of the Township Assessor is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Assessor's telephone number at the Township offices is (616) 891-0070 ext 217.