The Planning Department works with residents, developers, business owners, and others interested in building or developing in Caledonia Township. Charged with updating and administering the Master Plan, Parks and Recreation Plan, and the Zoning Ordinance, our department helps guide projects through the review and approval processes with the Planning Commission and Township Board of Trustees.
Site plan reviews, special land uses, planned unit developments, and rezoning requests are processed through the Planning Department, as well as other general support, as needed. Other priorities include implementing the goals, objectives, and strategies of the Caledonia Township Master Plan. The Planning Department inspects and reviews all non-residential building permits prior to issuance of Certificate of Occupancy.
Planning & Zoning Applications
- 2021 Meeting Dates and Submittal Deadlines (PDF)
- Administrative Amendment (PDF)
- Amend Zoning Ordinance Text (PDF)
- Appeal & Variance Application (PDF)
- Erect Permanent Sign (PDF)
- Establish Escrow Account (PDF)
- Home Occupation Permit (PDF)
- Land Division Application (PDF)
- Petition to Amend Zoning Map (PDF)