The Zoning Department coordinates and administers ordinances and their effect in relation to the smooth operation of the Township, including the enforcement of such ordinances. The Zoning Department also administers:
- Land Divisions
- Planned Mineral Removal Districts and permits
- Home Based Business/Home Occupation permits
- Sign Permits
- Zoning Board of Appeals variances.
This department also coordinates with the Building Department with regard to the zoning implication of issuing building permits.
Planning & Zoning Applications
- Are there certain rules or ordinances that pertain to the parking of my recreational vehicle on my parcel in a residential zoning district?
- Do I need a permit in order to have a business in my home or accessory building?
- How big of an accessory building may I have on my parcel?
- How many dogs can I have on my parcel?